Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jennifer's Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 18, 2011

Outside my window...the sun is shining through golden leaves of the tree right out my window...I love this time of year!

I am thinking...how fast 6 weeks have flown by, Thanksgiving is coming! Then, Christmas!!!! Woohoo!!! I can hardly wait! I love those times of year, too! Can you believe it? I can't wait to see some snow! Just as long as we can make it home for Christmas!
I am thankful for...so much...there was a song that me and Rebekah used to sing, "So much to thank Him for"...I do have so much...and each and every day there's even more...Oh, I long to please Him with my life to show how much I am thankful! In November, ''Thankful Monday's'' are coming back...at least I think it was on Monday's...well this year it will be!

From the kitchen...hotpocket and chips...not very nutritious...on the menu for supper: Beef Enchiladas and a salad and a pumpkin spice cake for dessert, if I get to it!

I am wearing...denim skirt and a brown top that has turquoise blue in it...

I am creating...clean house, grocery list, menu for next week, more clean laundry, pumpkin spice cake, this post, a clean baby ;)


I am going to...give Jeremiah a bath, take a shower myself (we are having a slllllloooooowwwww morning), bake a cake, cook my hamburger and assemble my enchiladas, make the salad and tea, dust the bedroom, clean toilets, work on grocery list, all between feedings and Jeremiah time! (hopefully!)

I am reading...A Love that Multiplies by the Duggars (which I need to return to my sister-in-law along with some dishes :D)

I am hearing...silence...Jeremiah is asleep!

Around the house...cleaning!!! Everything gotten out of place over the last few weeks since Jeremiah was born. Now it's time to start back to semi-normal routine...

Quote...Remember "You are a beautiful precious pattern God intimately created." Mrs. Beverly Hyles


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jennifer....Denim skirt? Kinda reminds me of some past posts! :)
Speaking of, did you delete your old blogs?
I remember the Thankful Mondays! I might try Thursdays this year and make it a link-up. :)
A Love that Multiplies? I want that book! So bad! Probably should order it one of these days!
Could I ask you if you could post some more pictures of Jeremiah? Please?:)
Have a great day and God Bless!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0