Congratulations, he's adorable!
How precious!!! {I thought that might have been why you haden't been on blogger in a while:) Hope you and Jeremiah are doing good:)In Christ,Rebecca
Oh, He is so precious. Congratulations! What a sweet little family. Glad you are both doing good. Blessings!
Congratulations!! Praying for you and your little family! :)
Praise the LORD! Wow! He's so precious! And I love the name! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything went well! The parents look very proud...:)
He's beautiful!Congratulations!! :)~Mrs Nom
He is so pretty. I have enjoyed the pictures on facebook as well:) Congrats again!!
yea!! Congrats mom & dad! He's precious! Great name choice as well.
Congrats!
Congratulations from all of us! He is so adorable. May he grow up to be a mighty man of God!
Congratulations on your beautiful blessing from God! Blessings!~Nadine
Congratulations! He is precious!!!
So, so happy for you guys!!!! He is beautiful!!! God is good. :)
Wow! He is just as cute as he can be!! ~Angela
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Congratulations, he's adorable!
How precious!!! {I thought that might have been why you haden't been on blogger in a while:) Hope you and Jeremiah are doing good:)
In Christ,
Rebecca
Oh, He is so precious. Congratulations! What a sweet little family. Glad you are both doing good. Blessings!
Congratulations!! Praying for you and your little family! :)
Praise the LORD! Wow! He's so precious! And I love the name! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad everything went well!
The parents look very proud...:)
He's beautiful!
Congratulations!! :)
~Mrs Nom
He is so pretty. I have enjoyed the pictures on facebook as well:) Congrats again!!
yea!! Congrats mom & dad! He's precious! Great name choice as well.
Congrats!
Congratulations from all of us! He is so adorable. May he grow up to be a mighty man of God!
Congratulations on your beautiful blessing from God!
Blessings!
~Nadine
Congratulations! He is precious!!!
So, so happy for you guys!!!! He is beautiful!!! God is good. :)
Wow! He is just as cute as he can be!! ~Angela
Post a Comment