Friday, August 26, 2011

Blogs that encourage me...



I thought that I would share just a few...very few of the blogs that have blessed my heart in just the past week...in reality there are way to many for me to list, but I just wanted to share just a few!


1. I love Aunt Ruthie's! She not only offers great ideas for homemaking, but also sweet encouragement to go with it!



2. Women Living Well
Great blog fill with encouraging videos on marriage and staying home!


3. I Have Been Blessed
My sister, Rebekah, has done some wonderful post lately that are especially great for young ladies!



Love to look at her decorating ideas and reading her posts!



A super sweet lady who loves her family and the Lord!



Disclaimer: This blog is a KJB only blog! I may or may not agree with all of the articles or posts on these blogs or websites!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0