Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby on the Brain: Our Little Boy's Shower!

Jonathan and I headed down to NC last Friday night to stay at my parents' and to be at the baby shower my side of the family was having for our little boy! I was so excited just to see everyone again! Mama and my sisters did an excellent job decorating with all the John Deere stuff! I loved it!!! Thank you, Mama, Rebekah, Katie, and Bethany!!!! Also, a special thanks to Aunt Amy for the beautiful John Deere Cake! (It says "Welcome Little Deere"! So super cute and delicious as always!) The ladies in the church helping with the other little goodies like sandwiches, sweet tea, lemonade, banana pudding, vegetable trays, chips, etc (is anyone getting hungry?)!


Picture of some of the ladies!
THE CAKE!!!!!!


Mama giving a brief, teary devotions...


Mama pinning on the baby sock corsage she made! (I know this one is blue, but I personally think that this is the best pic!)


The non-edible cake!


The Ladies!


All the food!!!!!


Opening all the goodies!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! The cake was SO cute!! You and your sisters look a LOT like you mom! God bless you and your little boy!!

Cove Girl said...

That cake it too cute!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great shower!

Aaron and Naomi said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I love the John Deere cake!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0