First of all...

My family came up this past Monday and Tuesday to spend some time with us and to bring the baby's crib! We were also able to do a little decorating in the spare room...hopefully when I get everything cleared out, I will have picks! We decided to go with the cars, trackers, etc. decor! We went to a consignment shop and found a brand new looking bumper pad and then these cute little wall stickers! So excited about how it looks!!!!!

And of course, Mama and Rebekah had to get a picture of how we are growing! :) 29 weeks!!!! Only 11 more weeks, Lord willing, and we get to see our little boy!!!
5 comments:
That's great that your family came to visit and bring you a crib. You look adorable with that baby bump :-).
So exciting!! We're only 12 days from our due date now, and my first came 4 days early, so I'm hoping it won't be long now!!! Can't wait to meet our little girl!!!! =D Hope you're feeling okay!
Your showing Jennifer!!! lol
My mom has twelve weeks left and we are getting the clothes ready-- (and since we are having him/her at home, we are getting towels, sheets etc!!!)
So we are super excited=D
Make sure you post some pictures of the bedroom!!! =D
Have a great day Jennifer... God Bless you!
I must say that is a very lovely maternity shirt!
Where did you find it?
~Rebecca
Rachel, I'm feeling great, except now I get a little more tired as the day goes on...I think he's getting heavier to carry around! :)
Rebecca, I got the shirt from JcPenny's! actually my parents gave it to me for my birthday! I thought it was extremely feminine!
thanks everyone for the comments!
Post a Comment