Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting to know you...



I would love to get to know some of my visitors! How you found my blog and such!! So stop on in and leave a comment about how you found my blog and also if you have one! It has been such a pleasure getting to know some of you through your sweet comments and your blogs also!

7 comments:

Kali said...

I read your blog! I'm sure I found you through someone else's blog...not sure who. :)

Jennifer said...

Honestly, I am not entirely sure how I found your blog! I'm pretty sure I found you through a link on someone else's blog and I have enjoyed reading you ever since :-)

Jennifer said...

oh, and yes I have a blog lol. Just started it in January.

Sandra said...

Sorry, but I"m not sure how I found your blog either! But I do enjoy reading it.

Sarah said...

I was blog hopping. :) You know how you go to a friends blog, click on one of the blogs the follow, check out that blog, click a blog they like, check out that blog, and so on and so on until I happened onto your blog. I am very much enjoying it and look forward to getting to know you! And, yes, I have a blog..or 2...or 4. lol

Aaron and Naomi said...

Your blog is such a blessing :) I think I found it one day after I set up my profile and was clicking on my different music and movies and books to find other people who liked the same ones...I think we had several in common...

Ashlyn Y said...

Sorry. Been gone on vacation- a lil' late!
The Comctock Family- I was on their blog, and I saw this link to "Jennifers Blog". They have a daughter named Jennifer, and I thought it was hers, so I clicked on it, it wasnt, but I looked at it anyway... and loved it!!! I have enjoyed knowing more about you through the last two years! I remember random facts about you: you love denim skirts, Italian, McDonalds, the cake- but not the icing, Goodwills, etc....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0