We are almost to 16 weeks on Saturday, I think! Can hardly wait to find out what our little blessing is going to be...boy or girl????????? So ready to start buying cute little things...been buying wipes and a few diapers when I have coupons...wipes and diapers are necessary (yes, and even fun shopping for those things, too!) but they are not cute! :) I love the little socks that look like shoes...ADORABLE!!!
This week has been a normal week so far...other than the Lord is so very good...His grace is so sufficient...aren't you glad that the Lord hears and forgives, but that He also forgets...we don't but He does! We will always remember our short comings, our faults, our mistakes, our sins (unless you get a concussion or something, but it would be just like me to remember those things instead of the good...hahaha...), but seriously, the mean ol' Mr. Devil is just waiting around the corner to remind us of who we really are, but you know what? The Lord is not waiting around the next corner to remind us differently, but He is constantly with us, holding our hand, He is there ALL the time, comforting us, reminding us of HIS grace, of HIS love, of HIS power to make us what He would have us to be, and the fact that He forgives and forgets!
Anyway...back to my week! (Had to go on a little rabbit trail...sometimes I'm worse than a preacher!) We had a special blessing on Monday...we have been praying for a little while about replacing Jonathan's car, but hadn't found one...so last Saturday after Jonathan played basketball with some of the men at church, we went and looked at a used car lot...and low and behold, there was a black 2005 Durango, 4wd, cd player, just the right price, in excellent condition, big enough for our growing family :)! We waited and prayed over the weekend, because the man said, it wouldn't be there through Sunday, but on Monday, it was still there!!!!! We even got it for a lower price!!! Woohoo!!!!!!
So...that's is an update on my life so far this week!!! Headed out to do grocery shopping...now that should be interesting...hahaha...have a great week!!!
7 comments:
Congrats on the no-more-morning sickness and the new vehicle!!
My fiance finally got a car yesterday, a blessing from God! He lost his car in an accident a few weeks after he proposed to me.
God bless
~Rebecca
Praise the Lord for such a wonderful blessing. You will really love the room with the SUV when your new little one gets here. It is a blessing to wait on the Lord. He knows just what we need. Have a great day.
can't wait til you find out if it's a boy or girl! I reckon Becky will be finding out around the same time. :)
your car is very nice!
Hey! I think you should name this car "JIMMY". We think it looks like our old dog! He was the prettiest one and it is black. Every good car needs a You know like "Stanley". I love you! Mama
Mama, Jimmy might be a good name for the car!! I love you, too!!!
Thanks, Everyone for the comments!!!
I don't know how I missed you setting up your new blog, but I've been gone from my blog for a little bit as well. So it may be late but Congratulations!
Hi Jennifer! So glad everything is going well with you and our pregnancy. We just found out my mom is due with the seventh on Sept 8th! I'm bursting at the seams with this news!
Do you have any 'instinct' on what it's going to be? =D
Well, enjoyed your posts,I haven't left any comments recently.
Have a great day!
~ Ashlyn Y from www.agirlslifeinjesuschrist.blogspot.com
Post a Comment