I have to say that yesterday started out like any ol' day...got up at 5:58AM to fix Jonathan's lunch and tell him goodbye as he left for work...laid back down...slept in a little...got up and ate breakfast...checked blogger and facebook...got ready for the day...
Then, my family called and told me "Happy Birthday!" They had already told me the day before to be looking for a delivery between 11:30 and 2:30...so I was anticipating something special! About 12:30, Mama called again and asked if I had eaten lunch yet...I told her I had (I thought maybe they were having takeout delivered from a Chinese restaurant because I have been craving some (=). I went to the bedroom to do something and just happened to look out the window, and I see a blue van with a yellow bumper sticker pulling in! I could hardly believe my eyes! It was my family! They drove 6 hours just to bring me cake and visit with me on my birthday! They spent a few hours with me before heading back home...oh, it was so good to see them! They brought Cadburry eggs and Reese's Peanut Butter eggs, a dress from my aunt, Beatrix Potter books, musical dvd, and other little nicknack's! I wish I had taken some pictures...but Rebekah did give me a diaper bag! Here is a pic of that! Isn't cute?
Yes, I know I look really bad...makeup all gone...due to crying from the card Jonathan gave me! It was super romantical and sweet! My beautiful journal!
Jonathan gave me an address book (which I really needed), two maternity tops, a skirt, journal, and Sweet Pea shower gel!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! It seems like you had a wonderful day. Blessings!
awwwwww..... Justin gets me flowers every 20th of the month! :) Happy Birthday! Glad to see it was so special!
~Rebecca
Baby wanted the Burger King ;-)
Happy Birthday!!
Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Jennifer!
Happy birthday! Glad you got to see your family! Love the diaperbag! Cute! And that is so neat that he gets you flowers every 27th! So sweet! ;) have a great day!
Happy Birthday! So much excitement in your life these days. The Lord is so good! Love from our family,
Mrs. Janis
Post a Comment