Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Real Quick Peek...Jennifer's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...December 21, 2010 (4 more days until Christmas!!!!)

Outside my window...cloudy and snow on the ground! We are probably going to have a white Christmas!

I am thinking...about what a blessing it is to blessed so much...with just little blessings...the Lord only had to give me salvation because He had to keep His Word (and He loves me), but what is so wonderful...He loves me so  much that He keeps blessing me more and more with each passing day, giving me a wonderful loving family, a wonderful loving handsome godly husband, good godly in-laws, a home, a church...and on and on...

I am thankful for...heat! :) Seriously, I like the cold weather, I like the snow...but I am so thankful at night that I have a nice warm clean bed to lay in!
From the kitchen...bologna sandwich and a fudge round....

I am wearing...a West Virginia shirt someone gave me and Jonathan and a long denim skirt! :)

I am creating...this post...haha...my home!!!! We are getting out couch tomorrow, Lord willing, I can hardly wait!!!! The kitchen and our bedroom has been done for a couple weeks, but the livingroom just has had our tree and the coffee table...it is going to be so wonderful to have a couch!!!! I can hardly wait!!!

I am going...Walmart to finish some Christmas shopping on my side of the family, tonight going with Jonathan shopping, cook supper (almost 3 weeks of meals!!! Woohoo!!!!! Nothing burnt yet...fingers crossed!) hoping to post some more pics on here soon from the wedding and honeymoon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0