Dear Fellow Blog Readers,
I just wanted to let everyone know that this will be the last post that I will be doing on this blog. It has been truly a blessing getting to know ya'll in the last year or two. What a blessing and encouragement some of you have been to me and my family, but I feel like the Lord is leading me to do this at this time. I hope that ya'll will continue to stop in and visit. I'm leaving it open for people to glean encouragement to know that the Lord is truly good...in bad times and in good times! God is good all the time!
12 comments:
Awww... I will miss staying up-to-date with your family via your blog. But, I'm sure you have good reason for doing so. Please tell your mom I said hello and I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks, Lord willing. :)
Mrs. Rachel
Eph 3:20,21
Oh no, Jennifer.... I'm going to miss your posts!! :( But I understand. Please post every now and then though! :)
♥ Love & Blessings,
Lindsay
Oh, I'll miss your posts so much!! :(
Oh, I'll miss your posts so much!! :(
Gotta do what God tells you, but maybe just a break is needed, and I'll be here when and if you get back!
Goodbye Jennifer!! I'm gonna miss your posts and keeping up with y'all.
Dear Jennifer,
I will miss your posts. It has helped me to get to know you a little better. Your posts have always been such a blessing and encouragement to me. May the Lord continue to bless you as you follow His leading.
NO!!! :) I'll miss your blog like tons! It is so good! Are you going to start another one? You said a while back you might... Well, thanks- and if you do come back- I'll definitely be here!
Awwwwww.............I'm going to miss you!!!!!! I LOVE your blog!!!
aww... but we know that God says: For everything there is a fixed time..." and your time has come.. :'(
we'll miss your posts...
God bless you a lot!!
Love,
Arminda;)
That's so sad! Your's is one of the most interesting and encouraging blogs I've read! But now that I have my own...it does take a lot of thought and time. Make sure your sister keeps us up to date with you! Oh, and I finally answered your question with another comment on my blog.
Please accept my apologies for not telling you how enjoyable this site has been. I should have written more often. Thanks for leaving it up for our use. I hope your other site remains active. If not, we'll just wait patiently for your return. God bless your ministry.
Post a Comment